Timber Trace Golf Club was built in 1997 by Jim Dewling with co-designer Pat Conroy and opened in 1998. Timber Trace received the coveted 4 ½ Star Rating from Golf Digest.
“An American links style design that combined the best elements of the game of golf – playability, aesthetics and challenge. Built on 460 acres of breathtaking landscape carved out of mature oaks, pines and maples, Timber Trace features bent grass fairways, 5 sets of tees, and wonderfully manicured greens averaging 6,200 square feet. Timber Trace Golf Club sprawls across the rolling countryside that surrounds Lake Wallaby. The layout is routed through tall pines and the fairways effortlessly flow across the gently rolling hills.”
4 1/2 Stars
The course features many aspects conducive to a Championship layout.
- Multiple sets of Tee Boxes, ranging from 5100 to 7020 yards
- A variety of hole types offering a challenge to players of all skill level.
- Challenging approach shots to well bunkered greens
- Ample opportunity to make birdies and much-appreciated pars
- Large greens with unique designs, slopes, and testy 3-Footers
This facility offers the ambiance for every business and social event. The panorama of Livingston County countryside, beautiful landscapes, and the striking views of the course can be shared from the clubhouse and outing pavilion. Timber Trace Golf Club offers many activities for the family through various outings, golf clinics, and tournaments.